As part of its rapid evolution, FC TecNrgy has made rapid strides in scaling up in the rapidly evolving as well as transitioning field of Sustainable Energy. Besides setting up Micro Grids, we have also acquired adequate skills in Designing, Engineering, Sourcing, Installing and Commissioning State-of-the-art Low Carbon Footprint / Net Zero Energy Buildings. Carbon footprint is the total amount of greenhouse gas emissions that come from the production, use and end-of-life of a product or service. It includes carbon dioxide — the gas most commonly emitted by humans — and others, including methane, nitrous oxide, and fluorinated gases, which trap heat in the atmosphere, causing global warming.
- Low Carbon Footprint / Net Zero Energy Building (NZEB)
- Net Zero Energy refers to the total amount of energy used by the building on an annual basis is less than or equal to the amount of energy generated on site by Sustainable Energy sources. Such buildings contribute significantly lesser overall greenhouse gases to the atmosphere during operation.
- NZEBs are also driven by Tax breaks as well as substantial savings on Energy costs which make such buildings financially viable.
- NZEBs create a sustainable ecosystem by integrating various technologies using intelligent devices.
- Energy Efficient. Energy consumption can be further reduced by incorporating advanced technologies like high efficiency windows and building insulation.
- How Net Zero Energy can be Achieved?
- Proper Site Selection.
- Carry out a detailed energy modelling of the building to include the energy consumption of the building on an annual cycle.
- Reduce Cooling, Heating and Lighting loads through Climate Responsive Design & best Conservation Practices.
- Employ Renewable, Alternate and highly Efficient Energy Sources using Intelligent Devices.
- Installing Intelligent Building & Asset Management System.
- Advantages of the Net Energy Zero Buildings
- Reduced operational cost of the building
- Protection from any future price rise on the electricity
- Increase comfort due to more uniform interior temperatures
- Reduction in energy requirement
- Reduce total cost of ownership due to improved energy efficiency
Since all buildings/ complexes cannot be made into Net Zero due to inadequate space for onsite Sustainable energy sources or due to a disproportionate energy consumption compared to the energy generation sources etc, this can be offset by converting these buildings into a Low Carbon Footprint Building/ complex.
FC TecNrgy is working on such projects for the Ministry of Home, Industry and in the United States. For more details on the project and advantages, please get in touch with us through an email or a call with our team members from the Marketing who shall be happy to assist you.