Operating Principle of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells
A Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) is an electrochemical energy conversion device which transforms chemical energy of liquid Methanol into Electrical energy directly without any intermediate processes or moving parts thus making it an efficient source of power.
The DMFC Fuel Cells are a marvel of miniaturization that are lightweight, but high-powered & long-lasting performers. These fuel cells lead the field in fuel cell systems for off-grid power & mobile applications for Mission Critical Communication / IT/ Optronics/ Sensors/ Auxiliary Power etc. These Fuel cells use liquid fuel DMFC (Direct Methanol Fuel Cell) technology which transforms Methanol directly into electrical current. The liquid Methanol can be easily transported anywhere using fuel cartridges.
How It Works
Major Benefits of DMFC Fuel Cells
- These are: All Weather – All Terrain – 24 x 7 x 365 Days Solutions.
- Highly Customizable & Scalable to address all Mission Critical Power Requirements.
- Major Weight Reduction, High Energy Output and Highly Extended Runtimes.
- Major Savings in Fuel & Resulting in Minimum Logistics (Transportation & Storage).
- Fully Automatic Charging (Need Based), Plug and Play Intelligent Solutions.
- Clean Energy (only waste Air and limited CO2 are emitted).
- Methanol is Easy to Transport, Store and Use Fuel.
- Negligible Drop in Performance up to 5000+ meters.
- Can work in temperatures ranging from -30 to + 55.
- Ability to Control and Monitor Remotely.